Monday, December 22, 2008

So far so good.....

We are all doing fairly well. Kaden is adjusting well and continues to be a very happy little boy. He is full of smiles, laughs and is totally on the move all the time. He is vocalizing and working on a bunch of teeth which makes for a very wet shirt by the end of the day.....oh!! just reminded myself.....buy bibs for his stocking!!!......Elle is doing good too. She smiles every time she sees her brother. We are still hoping that we can all have a Christmas without any colds.....STAY AWAY COLDS.....STAY AWAY!!!!! We have just spent sooooo much time at the hospital that we are trying to stay away from any 'infectious' people.....if you spent as much time there as we have you would understand.....I (and Auntie Lori) took Kaden in for his first Phenobarbital blood level this afternoon. I am still waiting for the results....also left a message with the Neurology nurse as I am not sure if I should be assuming that no phone call means level is good.....he goes back for his next level Wednesday afternoon.....


Still have Christmas stuff to buy and so I am hoping to enlist Auntie Lori to stay with Paul and the kids so I can run out tonight!!! Then maybe I don't have to go outside tomorrow and Kaden and I can tidy up around here cause its like a war zone in here.....



I also forgot I wanted to thank Thelma (my moms good friend) for the meals that she brought in for Paul and I.....she brought them all the way from Morden!!!! That was soooo thoughtful of you Thelma and we really appreciate that. Meals have always been an after thought for us in the last 4 months and knowing that there is something to come home to is sooooo nice!!! Also to Jolene (a good friend of mine)for also bringing over some food. Thanks Jolene!!! The crazy life that you have going on that was so nice of you to think of us......(we really need to get together) Lorraine and Glen....our amazing neighbors....thanks to you guys too. All the food you have brought over and the lawn that you have mowed......that was so nice.... Also, thanks to everyone that took the time to come and see us at the hospital. Visitors really help pass the time and Paul and I are very thankful for the visits!!

2 comments:

Aynsley said...

Congratulations Everyone!!!!!

It was so awesome to see you all the other day, Candace you had a calm look on your face as your showed off two kidlets sleeping beside each other all bundled up!!!!!

I can not wait to see you all again.....
Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Aynsley said...

testing