Friday, December 5, 2008

I poked my boy!!!

Yes today I had the pleasure of poking Kaden to do his blood sugar.....absolutely no problem....he didn't even cry!!! Anyone for a blood sugar test???!!! haha He has been happy and playful most of the week. Kentones done by testing urine are still only 4 but ketones testing by blood are showing 4.2 which is good. Phenobarbital blood level is 35ish but could be due to not getting his morning dose yesterday. (accident)

Elle, she is good. Sure is taking a long time for her to recover from that darn GI virus....

We have been trying to do our Christmas shopping....... painful is what I would call it.....It is a VERY slow process as we don't have very much time for anything extra let alone shopping!!!! Can you say......GIFT CARDS!!!! Such is life I guess we will get through it like everything else!!

Better run and get Elle her meds and have a big cuddle before bed.....

No comments: