Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good day for all.....






Elle is getting stronger and stronger as the days go on. She is still sleeping alot of hours but is smiling and laughing more like her usual self!!

Kaden had a great day!!!!! He was so interactive and happy. Making great eye contact. Reaching for toys. Smiling and rolling around. OH!! and making awesome 'baby talk'. I love when he is like that. Makes us very happy. His sugars are still a bit low. Not sure why the numbers he was getting (same as he is now) are now not acceptable??? His oxygen requirements.....still working on that. We had him off while awake this afternoon and he did well. I find they are not as aggressive as Paul and I would be at getting him off. Ketones are good. We are going to have to learn to take his blood sugar. Nothing like poking your baby so he bleeds....I'm not worried about doing that I have seen it done a million times....

Paul is with him tonight and I have stayed home with Elle. She has had her bath and her bangs cut and is now going to have some meds!!!

No comments: