Thursday, December 11, 2008

Same old stuff.....




Kaden was good today. His blood sugar was a bit low so they gave him apple juice which in turn seems to affect his ketones.....1.5.....low.....Not much else new!!! I think Phenobarb level will be done tomorrow. He was smiling and playing, rolling and pushing with his little legs....so cute!! He had his hair washed today....man that hair just might be growing into a mullet....yes you read that right....a mullet.....I would love to cut it but I think he is better off with a professional.....

Elle did not go to school today....I am kinda nervous to send her as I don't want her to get sick before Christmas. She has been sick for the last two Christmas' and I think it would be nice for her to be healthy this time!!!! STAY AWAY SICKNESS.......

Tomorrow morning I am off the the mall.....again....to try and buy a few more things.......the worst part is not knowing what to get and wondering that darn mall.....I am sure something will pop up and make this painful job end!!!!! I thought Santa was suppose to bring the gifts?????

No comments: