Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elle is sick.....






Well, we thought we were all good......and sure enough I just get to the hospital and Paul is calling telling me Elle needs to be picked up as she is sick. She is pale, tired and pooping like crazy!!!! In order to make sure she is not dehydrated we are giving her pedialyte along with 1/2 her feed. She has been sleeping all day. Just opens her eyes to poop and get changed....My hands are sooooo dry from washing them every five minutes.....I don't want to get this again!! Paul went to Elle's parent/teacher today. She is doing very well and they are very happy with the progress she is making. They have lots of goal they are working on with her and she is enjoying attempting them. They also are really enjoying Sharon her nurse. We also think she is amazing and are lucky to have someone like her caring for Elle.

Kaden had a decent day. Auntie Lori spent the day with him. She hasn't seen him in over a week and was really looking forward to see him. He had 2 needles today. One was for the flu and the other was for RSV (a really bad cold that babies can get) He had his oxygen therapy (on his butt) and music therapy......now there's an interesting combo!!!! He totally enjoys the music therapist. I only saw him for 5 minutes today so I am looking forward to tomorrow when I can see him. Paul is there tonight.

1 comment:

Aynsley said...

OMG is it ever going to end. Sorry Elle is sick now too. Miss you all..I was glad to help out and THANKFUL for not contracting the bug!!!!