Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunny day.....

Not alot new. Kaden had some more blood work today. His Phenobarb level is 46 and his blood ketones are 7.8 (4 being good). He was kinda sleepy today and smacking his little lips. Around 4pm he seemed to kinda come around and now he is sleeping again.

Elle, she was at school today. She had two gym classes. One was Grade 1 and the other was her 'Special' gym along with a whole bunch of other things. They took the bus home for the first time in months. OH!! She was also outside on the play structure they have at school for kids in wheelchairs!!! Of course she was loving that!!! Elle will be missing school Thursday and Friday cause her nurse is not available.

They are both sleeping and Paul is out for dinner for work so I guess I will clean up alittle before playtime with my kiddies!!!!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

So, is it too much work to bring both kids over to my house on your own? Hope to see you on Friday.

Michele said...

I didn't know that I could respond to your blog and post comments. I'm excited for you that the hardwoods are coming soon. Glad to hear that the kids are healthy right now. I'll have to get over and see Kaden sitting up so strong. It really isn't much longer for Elle til the end of school. Colin starts exams in 2 weeks and then he's done. Why does the time go faster when the weather is nice? Talk to you soon.