Thursday, April 16, 2009

Still waiting....













For some reason Elle's blood test results are taking forever.....I called yesterday and this morning and they are still not at the doctors office.....although they may be on the Pediatricians desk waiting for her to see them.....I hate waiting for that kinda stuff.....maybe I will be lucky and she will call tonight.....Otherwise Elle is doing okay. She is still kinda tired but is starting to be able to sit up and play more. Always full of smiles though!!!

Kaden is quite happy!! He is vocalizing alot in the last couple of days and he sound so incredibly cute.....and he knows it.....as he 'talks' and them gives a big smile.....he is rolling over onto his stomach alot....he is self taught....a week ago he was trying, trying trying and then.....over!!!!! Kaden is also off oxygen while awake since the cold he had so that is much more convenient...
Paul and I are in the midst of choosing flooring....we have the hardwood picked out but now the dilemma is carpet....why are there so many kinds, colors, textures.....anyways I have called in someone who knows what they are doing so I hope she will be able to drop by tomorrow so I can get this done and ordered......before Paul changes his mind......

3 comments:

Nana said...

Love the pictures!! Darn, my grandkids are CUTE!!! Nice to see Kaden in the jolly jumper. He is doing so well at rolling over and talking. I spend a lot of time with them and I just love every minute of it. Can't think of anything else I would rather be doing.

Love Mom, (Nana)

Anonymous said...

Hope your wait isn't too much longer for a difinitive answer.The photos are great.Kaden looks really cute. Nice cuddle time for Elle. Love and best wishes to you all.

Trudy (Nana's friend)

Lorraine said...

The pictures are great!!! Elle's hair is beautiful...I never get over it. Kaden looks awesome in the Jolly Jumper and good for him in regards to rolling!

Very exciting about your floors/carpet! Good idea calling someone in.

19

PS - I HATE waiting for results!