Monday, March 23, 2009

Quick note.....

Elle continues to struggle while breathing....She is on 4litres of O2.......her face for some reason is quite puffy. She was moved to her own room due to her white blood cell count being low....with it being low she is unable to fight infection right now so everyone that enters the room must gown and mask to protect her. She was uncomfortable this afternoon crying, tossing, turning but this evening she seems to have settled abit and was sleeping when we left. Her platelets are still low also. They have consulted Hematology regarding her blood issues so I hope that tomorrow we see someone come around.....things just take forever around there. If I missed something I will post it tomorrow but for now I am off to bed.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...I have sent out prayer wishes for Elle and healing hands full of positive energy are going her way. .............

See you all soon.