Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick.....

Just a quick note.....Elle has been taken to Children's Emerg. (Paul and his dad) as she is now sick with some kinda chest thing....AGAIN!!!!!!! I don't know how much a little girl like her can take....too many sicknesses. She has been sick/hospitalized in Sept,Oct,Nov,Dec,Jan and now we are almost into Feb.......Now she won't be going to school tomorrow and she loves being there so much with all her little friends. No word from Paul yet on her status so I will just wait to hear and hope she will be coming home tonight.

Kaden had a nice day. He had his blood work (Phenobarb blood level) but I forgot when I got home to call Neurology to get the results so I will do that in the morning. Kaden has his new nurse starting tomorrow. I will not lie I am not going to be able to give him up. I will have to find something to keep me busy cause I love playing with him and caring for him.....he was suppose to be all mine.....I never wanted to share....:( Eventually it will be a good break for me to get things done around here so that on the days he is all mine we can spend good time together......

Well I am off to clean up a little before I get too tired and don't want to do anything.....

2 comments:

Aynsley said...

Yikes...............deep breathe

Thelma J. said...

Sure hope Elle is feeling better. It seems to have been a bad winter for sickness. Lots of kids at school away and when they think they're better, it often hits again. Was thinking about the nurse coming to be with Kaden and how hard it is to "share" your kids, especially when they're little - but that's how Madison got to meet your mom, Candace. "Auntie" became such an important person in her life and still is. May it also be a positive experience for Kaden and provide a little time just for you. Keeping you all in our thoughts,
Thelma