Friday, June 19, 2009

We are still here!!

Kaden's cold has finally gone away. He is off oxygen while awake and back to his happy little self. We have not been for a blood level for awhile and frankly I am avoiding that hospital as much as possible. Not interested in getting the flu. I even went so far as to cancel and reschedule Elle and Kaden's Respiratory appointments that we had this week.

Elle actually made it to school 5 days this week!!!!!!!!!! The above picture is of Elle after her hair cut....3 inches!!!


I am not even sure where this week has gone. Picking up formula at Deer Lodge, picking up meds, cleaning, feeding, administering meds...blah blah blah.....and here we are Friday!! Oh! We had visitors this week!! Sarah and her new baby (3 weeks old). She is a friend and she cuts/colors literally my whole family. Charlie was absolutely adorable and so tiny! Today we had a friend that I use to work with and her two cute little girls and Kristen and her two cuties also!! For those of you who don't know Kristen I came across her blog about her beautiful little girl Georgia. I never got a chance to meet Georgia but look forward to hearing more stories about her and getting to know Kristen more!!! If anyone would like to read their story you can go to my profile and click on Georgia's blog....amazingly written and AMAZING parents. I am envious about how honest she can be about her feelings.


A side from all that our stroller is in!!! FREEDOM!!!!! It will hold both kids and I will be able to go for walks and maybe even the mall on my own if I needed.


Tomorrow is our night out! Our only night out for the summer!! How pathetic is that. The nursing we have is only able to offer this Saturday and during the week. So, I guess we will be sitting around the fire in the backyard all summer.....who knows maybe things will work out and we will get more nights out.....haha.....








3 comments:

Kristen said...

So glad to hear that your stroller came in. Have you tried it out yet? Take pictures! Thank you for having us over and sharing our blog. If you want to have backyard fires with company, we'll be there. We'll bring all of the stuff for S'mores. Now how does that sound?!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well. Great that you have your stroller and can take both kids together. Such lovely photos of the kids. They are soooo cute. Looking forward to meeting you all next year when I visit their Nana. Enjoy your walks with your new stroller. Love and best wishes to you all.
Trudy (Nana's friend)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I hear we have a mutual friend - Kristen Lucas (Georgia's Family). What a beautiful blog you have created to honour your precious children. It was a pleasure having Elle in my class this year!
Stacey (Mrs. Grabowski)